Thursday, April 1, 2010

Where I haven't been...

Adree as the "trainer"...
Drake as a dog...hmm...=0)
Adree attempting to master the hula hoop
Swish! =0)
Looking a little greener! =0)

I know it's been a while since I have posted much and I actually have several things I want to share...so, I'll take a couple of days here to try and catch up. My new position has me busy. I am scheduled about 36 hours a week and usually end up there more than that. I just got so used to getting maybe 30 hours a week for the last couple of years that I got spoiled...=0) All this and I was lucky enough to battle a bout of insomnia over the weekend and of course this meant I came down with a nasty cold (yuck!), all this while working 36+ hours... It has taken me all the way to today to feel human again! I didn't even Facebook at all this week and I'm totally addicted! =0)
All right, since you all know I haven't actually been anywhere but sick and annoyed about it...you can all stop crying! Just kidding! =0) BTW...look at my pretty house! We are so lucky to have found it, I love it...it is home.=0) Also, the B-ball hoop was a whole 40 bucks and will be most awesome when we get a pad poured for it! I know you've seen the pictures of the abysmal state of our backyard...front yard first, back yard next, last INFINITY AND BEYOND!! =0)

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with the new schedule. Arent you glad its spring time. Kids can play outside. Yippy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am always forever grateful for good enough weather for just that! ha! =0)

    ReplyDelete