Monday, April 12, 2010

Let's try something a little different



As you may have noticed, I seem to be taking up a lot of time in my family blog here with my thoughts, opinions, and what not...and seeing as though I have been given the gift of time here recently, I've decided to to do all the opinion, thoughts, and maybe a few tips in a different forum. I started a new blog! Yes, I know "don't i have like 2 already?" Yep, I do skippy! =0) One of them has been dedicated to stories from my employment in the land of the convenient and seeing as though that isn't holding any interest for me anymore, (yeah, who knew!)I thought I would rededicate this blog to the posting of pictures and stories of my family. Would you like to take a look? Click here. Also, feel free to send any ideas or tips you'd like to share my direction! Here's to having the time to express myself! Cheers! and happy blogging...=0)

No comments:

Post a Comment