Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Pics of the crew...


alt=""id="BLOGGER_PHOTO_ID_5462657043898749826" />




The kids and I took a little adventure (alright so it was just a couple blocks away) and I took some pictures of them! I'll say it 'cuz it is so true...I feel so blessed to be part of such spectacular scenery on a daily basis! =0) Also, can you believe how big the kids are getting? It's crazy! I swear I just blinked and they all grew up to my shoulder (well, except Sethee!) and it won't be long and I'm sure I'll be looking up at Drake instead! Wow!=0)
The unemployment thing has been great...but, I seem to not be able to find the time to get everything I want to get accomplished done...for whatever reason that is...ha!=0) You just get used to only having a certain amount of time to accomplish the bare minimum of tasks and just cram it all in, I guess! Oh well, I'll probably just get into a groove and then have to go back to work...I'm going to try to enjoy it as much as possible for now though. =0) Lee seems to enjoy having his laundry done and dinner made most of the nights...so, I guess I'll keep it up! The kids love Mom picking them up from school on a daily basis, I notice their rooms sure get messy faster with them home more...
A quick shout out to my Sissy who is the big 30 today! Hey, it was bound to happen right? I for one enjoy telling people how old I am and getting unbelieving looks from them...so use it to your advantage! And I'll steal this from Mom for a moment..."You'll love it when you're my age!"...Hmmm...perhaps we will...=0)

1 comment:

  1. Such good looking kiddos! Sethy is so cute I could just squeeze him right now!

    ReplyDelete