Thursday, April 8, 2010

Happy Easter...Let Freedom Ring?

Lookee what I got for Easter!
Adree zooming past on the wiggle car
Racing down the street..
Seth pausing for the moment
Lee's new obsession! =0)


Hey, I seem to have found myself with a lot of time on my hands all of the sudden! Which will be lovely for keeping up with the housework and the kids much appreciate me being there to pick them up on a daily basis from school...I'll get to the reasoning in a moment let me talk about Easter first.=0)
Easter in Dixie wasn't too bad, albeit a tad cold...the sun was out most of the day and that made it nice. I worked for a little bit in the morning and sent the kids top find Easter baskets when I got home. (Thankfully, no one really believes in the cotton-tailed menace anymore) After seeking them out and the kids rummaging through them a bit, Lee sneaked outside to grab the wiggle cars I was able to get a score on the day before. (psst...2 for $50!) The kids love them! Taking no power to roll them (just a wiggle of the steering wheel), they have proved to be great fun! Seth took a shot of me on one, but I purposely omitted it for the blog...I hope you understand! =0)
Lee surprised me the day before by setting up my own porch swing! What a great thing to have! It's out on the front porch where we can view Pine Valley mountain unobstructed and listen to the sounds of the birds and the leaves rustling in the trees in the twilight of the evening. There is many an hour to spent with my family gently swinging...*sigh* =0)
Now what's with the new found freedom you ask? Well, it seems I have been dismissed from my duties at ________(sorry, still no plug), for the time being. Am I sad? Not really. It seems that someone has gotten access to this blog through F.B. and took that opportunity to share what I've typed in recent posts with _________. These posts were used as a basis for my dismissal. What about freedom of speech? Ha! This seems to be no longer an option in the land of corporate America...Is this going to make me think twice while I type? Well, no. I mean what can happen now? I get canned again? This blog is for my family, friends, and those of you feel the need to read my silly thoughts, if you don't get that then what can I say.....?
For now I'll sit back and enjoy my new found freedom (the stress was getting unbearable) and enjoy the day as it comes. I'll watch my children as they enjoy playing outside after school and never have to worry about getting up at some ungodly hour to drag myself to someplace I was beginning to loathe again. Thank you freedom of speech, it seems you have truly set me free. =0)

5 comments:

  1. Enjoy it while you can. I know I have a new outlook on being home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. At least now you can finally get your house all unpacked and organized the way you want to right? Oh and visit your sissy more often. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. visiting my Sissy more often sounds like a plan! ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome, I'm sure your kids will really enjoy having you around more ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. that was weird, you changed your BG right as I was posting... :) I like it!

    ReplyDelete