Monday, April 26, 2010

Trippin' North...=0)



The kids in Cara's neighborhood =0)
alt=""id="BLOGGER_PHOTO_ID_5464525686254132178" />
Not my best picture, but look at the scenery! =0)


Adree, Breah, and Aftyn =0)

This is one of the best parts about being an older cousin!

Look at that face! =0)

Well I must say, that one of the advantages to being jobless for the moment...is definitely being able to go visit my sis when I want!=0) The kids and I went to stay with Cara, Nathan and family for the weekend and we got to see that cute baby of course!=0) It's fun to get to go someplace different for a couple of days and I have been cooped up here for far too long! Cara and Nathan have adorable kids and it's always fun to get to go see them in person! Let me tell you, I also appreciate the fact that someone else can have the babies, so I get to hold them.=0) Many apologies Sissy on posting the first family pic, I couldn't help it...it's so cute! =0)

1 comment:

  1. It's alright I'll just try to ignore my 14 extra pounds. :)

    ReplyDelete