Sunday, April 19, 2009

"Wet Ones"

Even Lee joined in the fun!
The kids with the hose

They got me wet too!
I think Lee was enjoying this!

Remember how much it was as a kid to run around the backyard drenching your friends with the garden house? I do! Actually, our favorite summer past time while Mom was at work was drenching our trampoline and then moving it to the dining room window, where we would jump out of it and onto a very wet, bouncy trampoline! Lee, Me, and the kids were playing soccer in the backyard and some how the hose got turned on and everyone ended up very wet, even Me and Lee! It has been an unusually long winter here in St. George. I know I'm a weakling and it was never colder than 40 or high 30's, but when you're used to a fair amount of mild winter days and we only really had a handful this year, you tend to notice! How much fun was that to finally enjoy the land of the infinite sun, tons! I mean it!=0)

3 comments:

  1. Looks like summer is arriving, huh? We've had a couple of warm days too. Yay! I love the picture of Lee. What a goof ball!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haven't we had some of the nicest days lately? Did you go to the kite festival? I got burned, as I was there for 13 . . . yes, 13 hours! As for trampolines, since that was what I was going to originally comment about anyhow, when we went to my dad's house-we used to put the sprinklers right underneath it and jump on it with those sprinklers spraying right under us. Then we would play night with the whole neighborhood and camp out on the trampoline. . . sweet summertime!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that was supposed to say "night games" I don't know what happened to the word, "games"... whatever.

    ReplyDelete