Friday, April 3, 2009

Love ya Mom and Dad


This post is dedicated to my favorite parents, yes my only, but still my favorite! Yesterday was their 32nd anniversary and honestly they are just the best! Supportive and loving and always there for me and my sis and bro. I couldn't have picked out better parents if I had had as say in the matter! They met on a blind date set up by my Uncle Ken and were married within just months and have been together since! This pic is them at their beloved cabin at the ranch. They spend all their spare time there working on it and relaxing from hectic and stressful lives. Mom and her church work, hobbies, grandchildren, and job at the animal hospital. Dad and his guns, dogs, handy-work, work at the NGS power plant, and general knowledge of everything. Mom and Dad you are the best! Thank you for everything you do for Me, Cara and Sterling! The older I get having children of my own and going through all the trials and hardships that go along with life, you both have been my rock and constant light. I am truly blessed to be your daughter, thank you!

2 comments:

  1. So nice! You know you're gonna make Mommy cry though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. well happy anniversary to your mom and dad.

    ReplyDelete