Thursday, April 16, 2009

The silly things our kids do...



Okay, I'll admit it I am not what others might call "normal"! I have more than my fair share of quirks, idiosyncrasies, and personality defects...this being said my kids never cease to amaze me with the silly things they do and laugh about on a daily basis! I mean this picture of Seth is the silliest picture I think I've ever seen! I guess his sister did that to him and that sent him upstairs for me to see ( and laugh at!) We watched the movie "Bedtime Stories" last night as a family and every time Skeeter's (Adam Sandler) cell phone rang, yelling "Ring Ring!", "Ring Ring!", "Ahhhhh!!" my kids started rolling in hysterics! What a bunch sillies! What a blessing it is for us to be stewards of these little people to watch them grow into the adults, I know I have become, with the quirks, idiosyncrasies, and personailty defects that make me the silly I was and still am!=0) Ahhhhhh!!!=0)

1 comment:

  1. Wow i cant believe he can fit his whole body into his pants. Thats crazy in itself. Kids are crazy though. You never know what they are thinking up.

    ReplyDelete