Monday, April 13, 2009

So, the Easter Bunny did his thing=0)




How much fun that was to take the entire (all of it in fact!) weekend off and go to my folks house in Page? Loads! I mean it!=0) My Mom mentioned about a month ago that my sister and her family were coming out to her house for Easter weekend so, I told her I wanted to come too!=0) Now her house isn't the biggest and Lee was supposed to come also and I rented a hotel room for us to stay in.He ended up having to work and I got the hotel room all to myself (that rocked!). Not that I mind staying at her house it was just so nice to have a bed to sleep in! My allergies appreciated not sleeping in all the dog fuzz as well. One of the pitfalls of having three dogs in the house...anyway...We had a good time with Grandma Jan making Easter cookies (see littlelockards for recipe) and dyeing Easter eggs and enjoying each other's company. We all went to church at 8am Easter Sunday (quite a feat with 6 little ones 10 and under!) and had Crock pot Ham (see littlelockards for this recipe also!) and turkey for dinner, actually I think the kids had more candy then dinner, oh well! So, the Easter Bunny did its thing...well, for Cara's kids anyway! My 3 are officially no fun anymore and don't believe in the lop eared, candy leaving menace anymore. Oh well, it was fun to watch my little nieces be so excited! I hope that everyone else had a fab Easter! Boing...boing...boing...=0)

4 comments:

  1. Pesky Wabbits anyway. In honor of the Elm.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So you went to Page. Bet that was fun to have the kids all together. Bet your mom LOVED it!

    ReplyDelete