Saturday, April 18, 2009

Memories...


Okay, just so everyone has fair warning, the picture for this post reveals some of the not so fashionable looks of the past! Well, except for Jamie, she looks exactly the same! I was looking through one of my photo albums I put together as teenager, for a different picture actually, and I stumbled across this one. I believe it was taken in a photo booth in the Mall in Flagstaff and Holly Jamie and I were 12 and 13 I think. Making it 1991 most likely! The big, crispy, spiral permed hair on me and an entire mouth full of braces was a fairly prominent look I carried until the end of eighth grade when I still had the braces, but cut off most of my hair....probably not the best idea...=0) Holly, when I got glasses a couple of years later they were twice as big, I promise! I ran across one of those pictures as well! Um...too embarrassing to post though...sorry! However it is possible Jamie, I don't think has changed at all! I just wanted to thank both of you for being my pals growing up in the sink hole (yes, I can think of worse, it's not G-rated though) with me!=0) This has been fun blogging and seeing what your families are up too! I really don't retain friends (other than co-workers) that well with work and moving almost 20 times in the last 13 years, so this has been great! Thanks for more than you know!=0)

4 comments:

  1. thats too funny, thanks for making me laugh. and yea it has been fun seeing your kids too and what you have been up too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww. We had a lot of fun together, huh? I hate to see all the bad hair (and glasses) though. I think my mom was responsible for all of our bad haircuts or perms. Not cool. Haha. I'm so glad to still be friends with you too. Its hard to believe its been such a long time since we met. I'm glad you have a blog now! (just no more old pics of me, ok? Hahaha).

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that you all still look like that...in MY mind anyway, you do!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This WAS the BEST post ever. Glad you found old photos to post. New ones are always fun to look at but when the blast from the past occurs its the best.

    ReplyDelete