Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Trip for a blessing


I love this picture...Gavin was having nothing to do with pictures at all!

Cara's pretty girls...

Little Breah smiles all over!

so cute!

and I got my guest room completed! =0)

This weekend Cara and Nathan blessed their newest arrival! Mom and I and my three went northward to join Cara and many other family members to celebrate with them. Nathan's Dad and one of his brothers flew down from Washington to stay. Add to them and my Mom and I and my three kids, another one of Nathan's brothers and his wife and little baby, one of Nathan's sisters and her four kids, as well as Cara and I's cousin Mike we easily filled up the entirety of two pews in the chapel. It was seriously crazy at Cara and Nathan's house afterward, but our generous hosts served up grilled burgers and we quickly fed the kids so they could be shuttled back outside to run around! It was a very long couple of days and I am eternally grateful to be just sitting here in a quiet house with my computer and laundry...as I can imagine Cara is as well! ;0)
I also got my guest room all done as you can see...it turned out to be a very sunny bright room, with shades of yellow, blue, and white. Mom says that the bed is quite comfy as well and seeing as though I haven't slept in it, I'll have to go with her assessment!
Thanks Cara and family for letting us share in your lives and for letting us invade your house as well! You have a beautiful family and Auntie Jessica loves all her nieces and little nephew so much! =0)

1 comment:

  1. Thats awesome that you were able to go up. Like the bedroom. Everyone tells me my guest bed is comfy too. So much so that it has crossed our mind to switch beds. :)

    ReplyDelete