Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Diagnosis


My Lee.

As of yesterday afternoon, Lee was informed that he has preleukemia. Which explains the extremely easy bruising (he bruised his lip eating corn on the cob, who does that?) the inability to clot when he cuts himself, the being very run down and tired. He has to nearly eliminate stress if he has any hope of increasing platelet levels in his blood. The condition is reversible and we'll pray that we are able to do just that. My one hope is that he is able to...I honestly don't know what I would do without him. He has been my light at the end of a very long, dark tunnel...

5 comments:

  1. You just gave ud something to add to our family prayer every morning. Lee's a laid back guy I'm sure he can do it! Love you, Sissy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the term "pre" unless its labor. :) That means you have time to get it taken care of before you actually have it. Thats good! I will pray for you guys though. I'm sure it cant be easy to hear that your better half has anything that could make them sick. You are a strong person Jessica and I'm sure you will do everything you can to help Lee through this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, Jess, that sucks. I'm sorry. Reversible = hope, though. I'll be praying for y'all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW, well at least they didnt tell you that there is nothing wrong, or they dont know why this is happeneing... right?! I hope he gets better, hugs to you too, maybe you, me, Cara and Monica should all move to the same block, that way we could all have easy others back and be sister/friends :) and always hang out and stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  5. that would be so cool Jamie! =0) you two were always Cara and I's favorite friends...(sigh) I'm strong right? =0)

    ReplyDelete