Saturday, May 29, 2010

Life after cRuNcH!!


I'm feeling a little pink...=0)

My most adorable little tree...

This is what trip to the eye doctor gets ya! =0)

As I'm sure most of you have heard by now, I've had a bit a rough week. I was sitting in front of the kid's school on Wednesday morning and was side swiped! I had Adree and Seth with me and we're all okay, so no worries...my poor van, well not so much. I wrote it all down in my She's Not Your Average Mom blog click here, if you want to see all the details.
In the meantime, the rental place gave me a giant pickup for a loaner and we made good use out of it and got a load of gravel for our yard! Yep, seeing as though I could watch the gas gauge plummet just as I was running errands the other day...we will be at the rental place again on Tuesday to swap it out!
I have obviously streaked my hair fuchsia, eh.. why be normal, right? ;0) Sethee and the first grade put on the play "Where the Wild Things Are". It was very cute and very crowded! I was completely amazed at how many first grader families showed up for their silly play and attempted to cram themselves into the cafeteria! Wow! If the Fire Marshall had gotten wind of it, I'm positive the entire shebang would have been kaput, capice? Ha! =0) They did a great job and it was very cute and it was so hot in the cafeteria that Lee and i stood outside of the "stage" door and watched from there. It makes me laugh, Sethee's teacher actually wanted him to try out to be a narrator because he reads so well. When I asked him about this he told me, "but, Mama I weally wanted to be a twee! It's da best pawt!" He was absolutely adorable, as I'm sure you can see! =0)
All of the kids got new glasses, including Adree. She is a bit far sighted and it was bothering her enough that Dr. Miller gave her some reading glasses, yes that means I have an entire house full of four-eyed monsters! Ha! =0) I love Drake's glasses, he looks so much older...he's turning into a young man before my eyes. Sethee actually got blue this time instead of red, but they are very cute still!
Well, life goes on crunched van or not and I will be looking forward to getting it back hopefully soon! ;0)

2 comments:

  1. We were a family of four eyes until Scott and I had ours fixed. Have to say it was the best money spent. Love the hair! Hope you get your van back soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Monica! Getting mine fixed is pretty high up on my wish list as well, especially since I have now developed an allergy to contacts...=0(

    ReplyDelete