Sunday, May 17, 2009

Vincent VanGough, perhaps not...


I love looking at the simplistic images from the mind's eye of our children.=0) Capturing the shear innocence and wonder that only come with youth. When you are young you wish more than anything to grow up and be able to make all your dreams come to life. When you finally get there you spend the rest of your life trying to recapture some of that simplicity and wish that you had spent more time dreaming.=0) Star-gazing as shooting stars streak the sky remind me of spending time with a friend of mine in Oak City, Utah. It was during the summer and she lived amongst the countryside and the stars seemed endless. We watched several shooting stars cross the sky and I remember thinking of the reason for our existence in this realm. Adree, thank you for your imagination and artistic ability and for capturing your innocence, if just for a moment.=0)

2 comments:

  1. Dido! I think of the days when playing kickball across the street was the plan for most of the day and I miss that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this. Her picture and your blog gave me chills and a few tears.

    ReplyDelete