Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Must be the end of the year...

Adree mugging for the camera
Adree and her classmates singing for their parents
Waiting for the show to begin


The third graders of Dixie Downs Elementary took the opportunity to entertain their parents on Monday with a lot of singing and some dancing too!=0) You can always tell when it's the end of the year, because you get to be entertained by the youngsters! This was fun! So many schools now a days don't have the emphasis on music education...which makes me glad that my kid's school still does! They sang in both English and Spanish and Adree's class danced as well. Adree being very " not shy" was loving it and was able to really ham it up! I'm so glad I had the day off and was able to witness fun first hand!

3 comments:

  1. she looks like she is LOVIN' that! good that you got to watch, those times are the best :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sweet and I must say that is some mug :o), looks like her mommy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you both had fun! Ainsley's song and dance routine is in a couple of weeks. I'm hoping to work from home that day so I can witness her fun too.

    ReplyDelete