Saturday, May 9, 2009

"Mother, I love you..."

Here's an old school pic of Mom, Me (on her lap), and Cara (in stroller)


As I have been thinking about the impending holiday that seems to be upon us, I have had Primary song lyrics from my childhood rolling through my mind... "Mother, I love you...Mother I do...Father in Heaven has sent me to you...When I am near you...I love to hear you...Whisper so softly that you love me too...Mother, I love you, I love you I do"
I haven't the words to express how much I love and appreciate my Mother! All I know is, being a Mother myself, is the love and sacrifice you made for us and how I would do the same for my children in a heart beat! Mom, you are the best! Always there for me when I need anything, even if it's just a listening ear. Always happy (almost!) and in good spirits. You are my role model and my guide, if I turn into my Mother...you know, that's okay! She's a great lady! I love you Mom, I really do!

No comments:

Post a Comment