Wednesday, December 23, 2009

It's starting to feel like home...

Lee's record award wall in his office
The office put together finally...
My dining room...
Most likely the only time the boy's bedroom will be clean the entire Christmas break!
Grandma Brenda and Grandpa Dick opening presents with the kids before trekking north for the Holiday...

Alright, as you can see I've been slowly making progress in the unpacking front! This has been a slow process with working, the kid's being out of school and me attempting to be ready for Christmas! I actually just got finished shopping yesterday, horrible for someone who usually gets started in October! Oh, well!
Lee's office turned out every bit as nice as we imagined, after just working out of the dining room in the condo, Lee is ecstatic to have his own dedicated work space (of course I am too!). The feature wall with the record awards (some are even his own) turned out great! We continued the very masculine travel theme he had in the condo and it looks very rich and appropriate.
My dining room with the laminated table cloth (a must with kids) and the wipe able place mats not only look nice, are extremely practical! I still need to rescue our very large and beautiful mirror with the metal scroll work to hang in the space, but it looks great so far.
The boys bedroom need their blue and turquoise curtains hung back up, as well as, their posters put back up and their room is complete.=0) I know it will not stay clean, but at least the door shuts right? =0) The kitchen is finished and put together, but I have been attempting to do a little holiday goody making so it wasn't clean enough for a picture just yet! =0)
We love our new house and look forward to making many, many years of memories watching our children grow...Merry Christmas to you and yours for the members of the Lambsfold!=0)

1 comment:

  1. I love your house, from what I see in the pictures. The kitchen is way cute and I can see why you would love to spend time in there. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete