Wednesday, June 3, 2009

So, I've realized...=0)

My life is really quite mundane. No, I'm serious my life consists of running kids to places they're supposed to be, running errands, running to work, running in place...okay, so I'm kidding about the last one!=0) I looked on my blog dashboard this morning and realized that I haven't blogged in like a week, which is fairly unusual for me, and this made me wonder as to why. I think I know...I like to tell stories, mostly because I think in story segments..unusual? Perhaps. Except if you know the way I think is because of what I love...books. I can read anything! Yes, I mean anything! If I hadn't been to library, or had read all my library books when I was a kid, I would read the phone book or the dictionary or the encyclopedia! I love reading and can't get enough! To tell you the truth I have to limit the amount I read these days, I tend to get so lost in what ever is happening in my book, that I have an extremely hard time getting anything else accomplished! I can read up to 400 hundred pages in a matter of hours, if I don't get interrupted!
So, I haven't had any story worthy events happen in my life recently, not saying that the Lambsfold doesn't have several things coming up in the next few weeks!=0) But here's a few things that are in the process of happening:
1. Adree is getting baptized June 13th, she took the missionary discussions herself and made the decision to join the church! Good for you, Adee doll!=0)
2. Lee just bought a CNG (natural gas) van, I 'll talk him into blogging about this and providing the details!=0)
3. We are in the process of purchasing a house on short sale (which takes forever, if you are familiar with this), in Santa Clara, 2500 sq. feet, great family oriented neighborhood, storage, storage, and did I mention storage?=0) If we get it, it will be a steal!=0)
4. We have a family reunion coming up on July 3rd, for the Lebbon side of the family...this will be fun! The family has gotten quite large in the past few years and I' m sure it will be quite the shindig!
Okay, so we're busy, maybe not book worthy, but busy none the less! Mundane seems to happen, monotony too, blog necessity? Maybe not, but life isn't always a story or so I've realized...=0)

1 comment:

  1. have you read the Twilight series? you would love it, I didnt think I would but I really have... it's awesome!

    ReplyDelete