Tuesday, December 21, 2010

The happenings of the season 2010

I took a break from my "Not so Average" blog this week, just because I had many other things that I wanted to accomplish instead. I did this and then realized that I haven't updated my family blog, shame on me! We've been busy here Among the Lambsfold (as always) and I haven't had the chance to share what everyone's been up to! So, here's an update:
Mom (me).
Other than acting as taxi, maid, cook, and all the other Mom-duties, I have been to interviews (with no result, poo.) sewed many, many Christmas presents and painted a few too and I'm in the process today of making goodies for everyone else. Oh, and breaking up fights today too, since the kids are on Christmas break. Yay me! ;0P
Lee.
Has been working constantly to maintain sanity and quality of life I suppose and has lost his downtown renters. He decided to start (another) business and is going to run it out of his downtown building. Busy as always...but, I wouldn't know what to do with him otherwise! (I'm kidding of course!)
Drake.
Is maintaining all A's and one B in school, walks home on his own daily, plays the violin and loves it and is still obsessed with Pokemon and Lego's. I have talked him into reading some works of fiction (yay for being well rounded!) and he completes his school and homework assignments without any help or reminding from me! He loves 6th grade and has adjusted wonderfully! ;0)
Adree.
This girl is not happy unless she is surrounded by friends at school or is participating in at least three things at once. She sings in the DSE (school) choir, plays bass xylophone in "Orffestra", and plays violin, taking extra lessons on Fridays. She also participates in the school Safety Patrol, just like Drake did last year. She gets up early and to school at 8, 3 days a week and is just as super helpful and willing to help (haha) as always! ;0)
Seth.
My little monkey turns 8 on the 27th and is getting baptized on Jan. 1st! He is super excited of course as well. He and his best buddy Teaghan take turns coming over here or going to his house on Fridays too. Teghan's Mom and family have issues with Celiacs too and I love to share gluten-free goodies and recipes with them and Teaghan's mom doesn't have to worry I'll poison him either! Which is a good thing!

I posted a couple of videos from Drake and Adree's Christmas concerts, enjoy! ;0)

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad my kids are too little for extra-curicular activities still. :)

    ReplyDelete