Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Over the weekend

Forgive me for my lack of pictures for this post, although I was prepared enough to grab my extra batteries for my camera, I subsequently left it behind...poo. Anyway, if you want to see pictures visit my sissy's blog here!
The kids and I and my Mom in tow had the opportunity to trek up north to participate in my little niece Ainsley's baptism, so cool! She was baptized by her Dad on Saturday during their Stake's baptism day and got to share the opportunity with 3 other little girls from her ward. They all looked like angels in their white dresses and smiling faces, it really was neat! I can't believe that she is eight already and that means that Sethee will be eight and getting ready to be baptized soon, crazy! I can't believe they are growing up so fast...*sniff*
This is going to be short and sweet, especially for the lack of pictures...but, I want my sissy to know that she is a great person and Mom and sissy and that we all love her! You do a wonderful job with your little family and I look up to you even though I'm older and always have. I'm sorry that you have people in your life that are unkind and unappreciative of what you are and have to offer and I pity them, for they are missing out.
That's it, that's all I have to say today.

2 comments: