Monday, November 15, 2010

Fingers crossed...

What a cute picture this is! I will never say that I don't have silly energetic kids! They brighten my existence in all ways and I know that I am a better person because of them. I have loved to watched them grow up so much this last year and Drake and Adree especially have just sprouted before my eyes. Sethee, as skinny of a monkey as always, has grown like 2 shoe sizes himself! He's still not very tall, but should be really stable!
I wish I could stay at home with them forever, picking them up from school, getting a snacks, helping with homework...but I can't. I have to find a job and at this point, I'm tired....so very tired. I have had three interviews with a company over the last couple of weeks and I must say, I really, really want the job! So, I have my fingers crossed and I'm trying to only think positive thoughts. I feel anyone's pain who's trying to find something in this trying economy, it's so very hard. I have sent out my resume to like a hundred people, I've had like a dozen interviews, I'm almost to the point of standing by the freeway with a cardboard sign....uh, almost!
I'm tired of my life in a limbo of sorts and would love to fast forward a little just to get on with it! Fingers crossed for me and all the positive thinking one can muster...time to move on! ;0)

3 comments:

  1. Do like the pic. Fingers crossed for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We pray for you every morning and night. The fact you've had so many interviews has to be a good sign right?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm truly sorry that you have to be going through this. It really brings home how difficult the economy is. Hang in there, kiddo. Wish I could do more besides cross my fingers!

    ReplyDelete