Friday, November 13, 2009

Sorting and packing has its perks!

Lee and his band-mates during a tour (Lee is the one high up on the rock!)
Lee after being on stage while still in High School, spinning his sticks...
On stage with the same band as the first pic (Lee is behind the drums, of course!)
Another pic of Lee while still in High School, love the great 70's hair!


Okay, what can I say? Packing and moving is never fun, but finding treasures in albums and boxes is fun!=0) Lee found a few old pics of himself and I snatched them long enough to scan them! I love the great 3 Dog Night look Lee has with the band he was touring with (circa early 80's), it makes me laugh that he ever really looked like that, it's great! Babycakes, you are the best in any era!=0)
I know you're thinking...what happened to the final house pictures? Well, I've been a bit distracted with moving so I haven't taken final pictures, but I promise they are coming! The goal is to be completely moved by Thanksgiving, so seeing as though we only have a couple of weekends left...we'd better get moving!=0)

No comments:

Post a Comment