Monday, March 23, 2009

About the Lambs in the flock


Let me give you a little background on the little Lambs in the family! Drake will be 10 in April and is extremely intelligent. Loves Lego's, video games, the Wimpy kid books and Captain Underpants, and impressing me with his vast vocabulary! He is a one of a kind kid, and has a few quirks, but the family would not be the same without him! Adree is 8 and is an avid reader, domestic queen, and the boss over everyone! She loves cabbage patch dolls, care bears, basically anything that I thought was cool when I was her age, and eighties flourescent fashions! (yes, really!) Strong in strength and will but, empethitc to all! Seth is 6 and a huge Super Mario fan, he is at the the top of his Kindergarten class and knows over 50 sight words. He loves anything Drake thinks is cool including Lego's, video games and comic books. Typical youngest child in thinking he can get away with anything(almost, anyway!) Mommy's boy and instigator all in one!

3 comments:

  1. I see a Sterling copy cat, a rock monkey named Bobby Jack, a cave boy and a sink hole survivor. Let me not forget Buffalo Yankee Me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the blogging world! If you want a scrappy looking background go to:
    thecutestblogontheblock.com. It's all free... But I like the solid background too. It makes everything easy to read. :) I will put your blog on my blogroll. :) Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sink hole... that's one of the nicer things you could call it :) I'm so glad you got sucked into having a blog!

    ReplyDelete