Monday, October 5, 2009

Enjoying the season =0)

Now you can tell my kids are used to living in a much warmer climate!
Lee as a tree hugger=0)
Me as a tree hugger=0)
Adree didn't know why it was funny to hug the tree...=0)
Lee refused to get out of the car up at Navajo Lake...brrr!=0)
The rest are pictures I took of the colors and the aspens...=0)


You know just sometimes you have to take a break and go and enjoy the beauty that surrounds us...I love Fall and just couldn't bear the thought of missing out on all the colors that appear in places that actually have seasons! Now in our neck of the woods, the leaves finally just give up and turn brown sometime in November and fall of the trees. I guess I enjoy the colors and the aspens from all those years growing up and spending time on Cedar Mountain, or the ranch, or up on the Kaibab.=0) We decided to take the afternoon yesterday and take a ride to Cedar Mountain up to Navajo Lake, not for any rhyme or purpose, just to enjoy the season and get out of the rat race for a few hours!=0) The kids got up and dressed themselves in shorts while I was at work and I'm not sure how I convinced them to grab hoodies at least! When we got out of the car the temperature was a brisk 37 degrees! Needless to say Lee forgot his coat entirely and refused to get out of the car! Poor Puppy, he needed a potty break and walked around shivering while he sniffed...What beauty we have the privilege to enjoy here on this realm...=0) How crazy is it that 2009 is almost over and we are closing up fast on the holidays?! Hope you and yours are doing well and best wishes from the crazies here Among the Lambsfold!=0)

2 comments:

  1. Fall is definitely here. My poor body is trying to adjust to the house now being 66 degrees instead of 74. Bring on the blankets!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isnt Cedar Mtn pretty. I never get tired of looking at it no matter the season up there.

    ReplyDelete